Thursday, May 14, 2015

Digging and Distributing (May, 14 2015)

Hello!
Today was a very busy day. Emily and I dug up mums to create a vegetable box and we tore up day lilies to make a space for our second cold box. We we able to divide the mums into smaller chunks and give them out to teachers to plant in their garden! We gave out the flowers to Mrs. Coons, Mr. Ernst (Our subsitute teacher for the day), and Mrs. Keating and they all were very appreciative for the hard work we put in the farm. Most of my time and effort has been given into this garden; I am determined to make this garden my "high school legacy". If anyone is interested in spearmint or raspberry we have plenty to share! Just come on down and get a tour of our progress so far! Due to unfortunate circumstances I will not be posting tomorrow but look foward to a worm box next week and grape on the gazebo with the help of Mr. Bauer.


Pictures will come soon.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel, thank you for your hard work today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a source for pole beans. We can plant that Monday. I will have a student drill holes in our worm bed container on Friday.

    ReplyDelete