Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Chives and Colombine! (May, 13th 2015)

Today included a lot of transplanting and cleaning up. I moved columbine flowers into our "Native Wisconsin" garden box, I found some small lavender plants and gave them to teachers and staff, and planted basil into the ground. I realize that I am getting a large audience and would like to give out my email if there are any recommendation that could be given to me or for the garden. (dcmoorcroft@gmail.com)
Weeded out the chives

Planted some basil in our herb garden

Gave Mrs. Pierce lavender, oregano, and mint
Added columbine to the "Native Wisconsin" box

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Pierce looks very pleased! The lavendar plant will be a nice, calming aroma by Door 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel - I have some Sage and Tarragon if you want some plantings.

    ReplyDelete