Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ANOTHER URBAN FARM? AND SUMMER (June 10th, 2015)

I have not really shared a lot about my personal life on this blog but now I have a chance. Next year I will be attending the downtown campus for my senior year. On Monday I showed Mrs. Unser this blog and talked to her about what we are doing over here in the courtyard and she was very excited and was wondering if we could start a smaller, indoor urban farm at the downtown campus. It is currently "all up in the air" but I am planning on starting a worm bin in the classroom to promote composting food scraps and well as a positive idea of urban agriculture!

I have decided to take a break from blogging this summer just because I am very busy with other projects and not much will be happening. I hope you all have a great time soaking up the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment